Friday, December 2, 2011

The 4th

I have a goal. My goal is to be all caught up on the blog before I leave for Arizona for Christmas. Which is in two weeks. And I'm posting about the 4th of July. Sooo, we will see if I make my goal. I just want to be caught up before this little boy gets here! Anyways, in order to meet my goal, I decided to have a four picture limit per post. Of course, I already went over my limit on this post. But I'm going to stick to only picking out 4 per post from now on---that is hard for me to narrow down pics, but I think it's the only way I will ever get caught up!

Ok...Quick recap of the 4th of July. We went to AZ. It was fun. Also, it was a long time ago so I don't remember much. Well, here are some pics.


Waiting for the parade to start. Or maybe it was already over. Can't remember!



Tim's family was all in town...


Mylin took her first four-wheeler ride. And loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment