Thursday, November 17, 2011

Utah in July

Ok so this is not the best post I have ever done. The pictures are all out of order and I am SOO behind (like 5 months) that I'm just trying to get it done. I have found that putting the pictures in collages takes the least amount of time, so I will probably be doing a lot of those! I really just want to be caught up!

So in July we went up to Utah to see my grandparents. Mylin and I were able to drive up one day to see my good friend Meredith and her little daughter Hadley. I woke up that morning and could not stop throwing up (I was super sick because I was pregnant, but I hadn't told ANYONE!) and I really wanted to go, but I knew I couldn't drive on my own (like 2 hours away) so I woke up my awesome mom and she drove us to Provo just so I could see my friend!- We went to Quilted Bear and ate at Zupas (which was good, but disappointing. Good because I love the food. Disappointing because I was REALLY looking forward to eating there and I was so sick I didn't really eat anything.) Anyways...we had fun in Provo and we sure miss our friends.
Ok so here are some pics of us just hanging around my grandparent's place. We had a lot of fun and it is always so relaxing there. -- Blake had so much fun jumping over the sprinkler. I have seriously like 25 pictures of him doing it because he would jump and then be like "Take another one!"


We spent most of our time just hanging out on the back porch playing in the water. --And yes, it's a good thing Nathan isn't a girl! :)





3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures!!!!! Oh, so glad Nate is not a girl!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is anyone having a problem commenting? I've had a few people say they can't comment on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun trip! I also have to go to Zupas each time we go to Utah (I go for the nuts over berries salad and lobster bisque)....but sad you were sick!

    ReplyDelete