Friday, December 2, 2011

Baking Cookies - 5th Post!

Well...be impressed! This is my FIFTH post today! I'm trying super hard to catch up. So if you need to see lots of pictures of Mylin, just keep scrolling down to all of the other posts! Yay for Mylin for taking a good nap so I could start catching up. Although....I really should be writing my talk for church instead of doing this. Oh well!

So here is the 5th post of the day:

Mylin really likes to help me whenever I'm in the kitchen. She likes to be right by me and help stir and she loves to pour things. So, we bake cookies a lot. I let her have a little cookie dough and she was in heaven!




3 comments:

  1. Love all the posts! She looks so old in this post! Oh and it's so much easier to do other things then preparing a talk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! Posts from you!!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I applaud you for posting to catch up and including pictures! You're a better woman than I! The only pictures that are missing are some cute pictures of YOU and your BABY BUMP! C'mon before the little guy gets here and we don't get to see a cute pregnant Tori! :)

    ReplyDelete