Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween

This year Mylin was a little ladybug and her friend Rylan was a bumble bee. They looked SO cute together! This was at Regan's ward party. It was a crazy time because the next day my friends were throwing me a baby shower and then right after the shower, we were moving! Like, I literally left the baby shower and drove to Huntington. So Halloween was kinda crazy!



The next pictures are from Halloween night. Halloween was a sad day for me. I was feeling bad for myself because all of my friends were going Trick-Or-Treating together and I was all alone in a brand new town. On Halloween, we had been living here for like a day and a half. I got Mylin ready to go Trick-Or-Treating at like 4:00. Tim ended up having to work late and then got lost on the way home, so he didn't get home until almost 8 and I didn't want to take Mylin by myself because I was unfamiliar with the area, so we just waited. And waited. But when he got home we were able to go to a few houses. Mylin didn't know what to think at first, but after the first two houses, she was running right up to the doors!

Waiting to go Trick-Or-Treating.


Really interested in the trick-or-treaters that came to our house.


She was excited by all her candy...Although she doesn't look it here!




2 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love that Mylin and her friend kind of coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I'm so sad that she doesn't have Rylin closer.

    ReplyDelete