Friday, December 2, 2011

Work trip to Arizona

Sometime in the past few months, Tim had to go to AZ for the week for work, so Mylin and I tagged along. (I can't even remember what month it was. September maybe?) Anyways...we had a lot of fun seeing lots of family. We stayed a few nights with Tim's brother Nate and a few nights with my brother Nathan and then a few more days with my sister, so we were able to see everyone. My mom came down from Eagar for a few days so we were able to see her too.

This is a picture of my nephew Koy. Koy doesn't necessarily smile all that much, so I was pretty excited to catch a real, genuine smile from him on camera!


We went swimming at this lake somewhere outside of the valley. It was fun and Mylin loved throwing the rocks into the lake.

Just a cute one of Mia.

One day Kalli and I took Mylin and Gav for a bike ride. Well, I can't take the credit for giving them a ride. Kalli was the one who pulled these two around! I just got to ride the other bike without pulling anyone! They sure had a lot of fun together.


No comments:

Post a Comment