Friday, December 2, 2011

Forts and Dice

Here are just a few random pics of Mylin that I like.

We went with some of my friends on this really pretty walking path thing and I tried to get some good pics of Mylin. She was not interested in sitting still or looking at the camera, so we didn't really get any good ones.
Mylin and I made a fort and she loved it! -I have learned that my fort making skills are lacking. Good thing she is so little because she didn't care that the fort kept falling down!


This is one of my favorite pictures because you can see how truly excited she was! We were pretty much just rolling and shaking the Yahtzee Dice (Die? Die is plural, right?) and she thought it was the best thing ever!


I definitely have to keep my eye on her!



1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute of them all!! Love her in the little vintage dress on the walk!!! Oh, the dryer?? She is one to keep your eye one!!

    ReplyDelete