Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shoes and more...


Ok--so for my second post of the day, we have a picture overload! But guys...I only have TWO more things to post about after this! I am almost caught up! This is very exciting news for me!
This is the last random post, I think. It's just a bunch of pictures that don't really fit anywhere.

One day I couldn't find Mylin anywhere. Finally I found her here. It was funny but then when I got her out, she was all covered in soot. Not fun.



Mylin is in LOVE with shoes right now. She is always putting them on and taking them off and she will get really frustrated if she can't get them on. One night, right before bed and after a bath, she came out of my room wearing one of my high-heels and one of my tennis shoes.


She found some of my fuzzy socks and loved wearing them.


Ignore her bedhead! Wearing daddy's shoes.




This is how she sleeps now. The second I put her into her crib, she turns and sticks her feet out of the slat things. Every night after she falls asleep I go in her room and put her legs back into the crib! I have no clue why she sleeps like this because it doesn't look comfortable. At all.



One day she was being super quite and I found her like this. I have no clue why she has on the Easter Bunny ears, but it was pretty funny!




The week after we moved here, Tim had to be out of town for the whole week. I was super lonely in a brand new town. My awesome friend Regan (Yes, I know I am lucky to have her as a friend!) and Rylan came and stayed with me and Mylin for a night. We had so much fun and we were so glad they came to stay with us! I think Mylin was needing friends more than I was! She was sooo excited to have Rylan here and when they left Mylin ran into the house and looked in every room, saying "RYLAN". For like 20 minutes. I almost started crying because she kept checking the house for her. It was sad! Anyways...while they were here, they had a slumber party and watched Tangled and ate popcorn. The popcorn actually wasn't planned. They got into Regan's bag where she had a few treats and took her bag of popcorn! Then they just ate it off the floor! Good thing it was clean!



I reupholstered my kitchen chairs and Mylin was "helping" me.


Ok....only two more posts to go! Then I think I'll take a break from blogging for a while!

3 comments:

  1. Um..... Holy cute that Mylin sleeps with a baby doll! ( and congratulations on your soon to be baby boy! I haven't been able to comment until now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah...I love Mylin's santa pic so cute! And the pic with her sleeping in her paint is precious!

    ReplyDelete