Friday, October 15, 2010

Shoes.

This week has been quite uneventful. Mylin wasn't feeling awesome, so we have just chilled at home. We were going to go on a date tonight. Some friends offered to watch Mylin for us because we haven't gone out with just the two of us since Mylin was born. So I got it all lined up. Then Tim said, "Why don't we just go out to eat and bring Mylin with us?" Ha! Kinda defeats the purpose of going on a date without her! So we'll probably go out on a date tonight...with Mylin!
Anyways...here are just a few random pictures I had on my camera. We had been looking for a high chair forever and I couldn't find one I liked that was a decent price. My friend knew I was looking for one and saw this one at a yard sale and called me. 35$! I was pretty excited.
Mylin can't really wave yet. But she is in this pic! (Yes, she is messy. We have a hard time feeding! She likes to grab the spoon and then wipe food all over her face. We're working on it!)
Sometimes Mylin really doesn't want to take a nap, even though she is so exhausted. She cries and pulls down her bumper and stares at the door. Funny/sad/cute all rolled into one!

Mylin was helping me in the kitchen. Yesterday was like the first time she has worn shoes. Her feet are really fat! I bought 2 SUPER cute pairs of newborn shoes and her feet never fit. They were too fat! But she can fit in these ones. With enough squeezing.

10 comments:

  1. She's so cute! It's hard to say who she looks like now. The perfect combination I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much bigger she is getting. Geez I hate you living so far away. I want to squeeze her. I love her wave, her messy face and her cute little shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm glad that my baby isn't the only one who cries and gets all upset over nap time! I know what you mean about it being so cute and sad at the same time- I totally agree. I think Mylin would look cute doing anything. She's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even count the times that I have seen that same sad/red/crying face peeping over the top of her bumper!? Love the shoes! I have to buy Hadley wide shoes because she has fat feet too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright.... Mylin wins the cutest baby award... of all time!! She is such a doll!! I want to snuggle her she is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I can't stand you being so far away. I love and miss you and her sooooo much!!! **Mumzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a sad picture of her at nap time. haha Such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parson has fat feet too which is why I had to buy the skater type shoes since they generally make them wider those were the only ones that would fit. I tend to want to take Parson when we go out too..haha. I think I have left him with my mom maybe 2 times since he was born and it takes a lot of convincing to get me to do that! Yes, I know I am just a little overprotective :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only left Jordin once and it was only for little over an hour and she was a sleep. I will let go some day. Jordin does the same thing sometimes when I lay her down a little early for her nap. She gets so worked up she sweats soo bad and has huge tears. I can't wait till Christmas to see Mylin.. and I guess you guys too JK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tori in answer to your toes painting question. She held really still for the first one but the second one was a mess. I had to touch it up. But Alyssa (she has 2 girls) says it's easier to do it when they sleep. I'll try that next time. :)

    ReplyDelete