Monday, October 25, 2010

Mylin - 7 Month Update

Seven months.
I know Mylin has changed a lot this month, but my mind is blank right now! She has started refusing things and pushing things away. She doesn't have any teeth yet, but she has been so cranky from teething I'm sure they'll be coming in soon.
She likes to take things from me and laugh about it. She wasn't feeling really well for a few days so I took her to the doctor and she weighed 16lbs 1 oz. Not a huge jump from her 6 month appointment where she weighed 15 lbs 15 oz, but she's still getting bigger everyday. She's a total mama's girl, which I love!





















Sick of getting her picture taken!

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I love that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so homesick I can't stand it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..7 months already. It's crazy how fast it goes. Love the last pic..hilarious!

    ReplyDelete