Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Party

We were invited to a little Halloween party last week. I bought these wings a few weeks ago for a dollar and I wanted her to wear them. She has another Halloween costume for Halloween. I couldn't make up my mind, so she has two costumes! So here is the little fairy.







I woke her up early from her nap and that is never a good idea. She cried almost the whole time unless I was holding her. Here she is with her friend! Doesn't Mylin look happy?










Here she is with most of the kids there. Mylin was all too happy to be taking pictures.




4 comments:

  1. I love that she has two costumes. I can't wait to see the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, fun! I have been debating on how much I want to dress Rivers up... We'll see! She looks so cute though, even with that pout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if she couldn't be any cuter, you just have to make her frown! That is the CUTEST sad face I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to kiss that pouty little face!

    ReplyDelete