Friday, October 1, 2010

6 Months

Half a year....I cannot believe she is already 6 months! (And a week and a half. I'm slow getting this one done.)
She is getting so big.
Since her 5 month post she has:
Started eating in a high chair. (Finally! It took us forever to get a high chair.)
Started eating more veggies and fruits. (Loves everything except Banana Mango. Won't eat it.)
Started reaching for me!
And her biggest accomplishment? She started crawling! She has been crawling for about 3 weeks now and she is all over the place. She's a pretty fast little thing!
For her 6 month appointment her stats were:
Weight: 15 lbs 15 oz (50%)
Height: 26 1/2 (75%)
Head: 16 3/4 (50%)

These pictures are getting harder and harder to take! I took about a million where she was grabbing the sign and trying to eat it. You don't even want to know what kind of embarrassing things I do to get her to smile and not eat the sign for the picture.

I wanted to do a little photo shoot thing for her 6 month. She just woke up from a nap and was kinda out of it, so smiles were hard to come by. But I still think they turned out pretty cute!
















5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures you took. Mylin looks adorable! I cannot beleive she is crawling...you need to take some video and post it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I love all the flowers in the background. She is getting soo big! It's ok to get a pic of her eating the sign, that would be way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I can't believe she is 6 months old!! She is beautiful!!! Love and miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is Tyrelle Cories sister!!..Your lil girl is so stinkin adorable!!!..Her eyes are gorgeous!!!..Cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pic of her sitting on that pumpkin is the best! Oh my goodness..love it! That looks like a fun pumpkin patch. I can't believe she is 6 months and crawling! Watch out she will be walking in no time!

    ReplyDelete