Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crawling Pumpkins

The other day I was driving home and I saw this awesome pumpkin patch with HUGE pumpkins so we decided to go and take some pictures of Mylin with the pumpkins. (Sorry this blog is always all about Mylin! She's just the highlight of our lives!)
The lighting isn't the best on these pictures...too much shadow. But they still turned out pretty cute.







Don't worry...Tim was standing next to Mylin during this picture!



Like I said in the last post, Mylin has been crawling for almost a month now. I took this little video on my phone and I hope it works. I've never done a video before, so I guess we will see.





7 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I do love the third photo where you can see Mylin's profile on the pumpkin. She is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! I love how big the pumpkins are and how cute Mylin is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are the cutest! What a cool pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really great pictures.The profile on the pumpkin is so cute.I would have never thought of that.She sure is cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them! She is so cute and by the time we see her again she'll probably be walking:( I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you clarified that Tim was standing behind the pumpkin holding Mylin- I knew it! As fast as I'm sure Tim is, I figured you wouldn't let him stand across the field:) She is so stinking cute, I can't handle it! I want to meet her so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures! What a great idea!! They turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete