Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lakers

Tim's job has some perks. One being that he gets free tickets to sports games every now and then. We have been to a Diamondbacks and a Suns game (with awesome seats!) and yesterday we got free tickets to the opening game of the Lakers. (Row 11!) We were pretty excited. We aren't huge Lakers fans, but still!
This is like the only purple outfit Mylin has and since we were going to a Lakers game...when in Rome, I guess!
She did pretty dang good, even though it was WAYY past her bedtime!


Since it was opening game, it was kinda crazy. They were giving out free shirts. They said Mylin needed one and that she would grow into it. Someday!




They had the championship ring ceremony thing with the trophy and everyone was going crazy. Below is Fisher and Kobe hugging like they haven't seen each other in years, even though they probably saw each other in the locker room like 15 minutes prior! LA really is Kobe's city.


Here they were revealing the championship banner. (?) And some shots of the game. It was a great game. Super close and exciting.



But let's be honest. I was looking for celebrities! I was very distracted during the game, trying to spot famous people! It was quite fun!
Of course, Jack Nicholson. He's like a given at a Laker's game.



Then I saw this guy. I knew it was him. (Yes, I had my long lens on my camera like a stalker. Whatever!) I was SO excited about seeing him!

Then I saw this guy. I don't know who he is, but he has to famous for three reasons.
1. He was sitting like right next to Leo on the front row.
2. He was wearing ridiculously amounts of bling.
3. He was hugged by......

JUSTIN BIEBER!!! Haha I'm not even going to tell you how excited I was to see Justin Bieber! It was embarrassing how excited I was. I spotted him from the back (I don't know how I did. I have never seen him from the back. Maybe it was his swagger!)
But I thought...hmm that looks like....no...is it?....no...maybe a ball boy?....no it is definitely Justin Bieber!





Yay for free tickets! I will gladly go to another Laker's game anytime!

11 comments:

  1. Ugh!! Seriously- we were so mad they won! Glad you guys had fun though- Steve thinks Tim shouldn't be attending any Laker events if he is a true Suns fan :) Oh boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always were a good celebrity stalker.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I love that you took these pictures. So funny! Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! The old guy next to him looked familiar I thought he was an actor but it wasn't the guy I was thinking of but turns out he is famous :) He is legendary record producer, Lou Adler. He always sits there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so I was thinking in that last picture the kid with the yellow hat with Justin Bieber looked like Jaden Smith(Will Smiths son) Then I saw this not 5 min after I commented on your blog: http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20437084,00.html#20868296 turns out I was right. What a fun game I would love to be a camera stalker too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds so fun! Love the hug shirt on Mylin and my goodness she makes a cute fairy! I just love her! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! It is always fun to see celebrities...even if you don't like them. I am sure Kason will leave you a comment on facebook about Justin Bieber. Haha! I am glad you got to go and have a fun night! Mylin probably loved all the excitement! What a fun post!Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, all the talk of Justin Bieber... I feel like I'm back teaching in my 7th grade classroom:) I love you Tori. This made me laugh. I wish we could hang out sometime. Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was seriously cracking up through the whole post. You are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! What great seats..I probably would have been scanning for celebs the whole time too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! I would have totally been on the celebrity look out too! That looks fun and I'm glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete