Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas- Part 1

We had a great Christmas this year. It was Mylin's first Christmas so that made it extra special. We went to Arizona and we were able to spend time with both of our families. I have quite a few pictures, so I'm gonna break it up over a couple posts.
Mylin and I flew down to AZ a week or so before Tim and stayed with my brother Nate and Kalli and their boy Gavin. We had such a fun time!
Here is a tub picture of Gav and Mylin. Blackmail pictures for the future!




My niece Mia wasn't feeling too well and fell asleep on my dad's leg. I thought it was super cute.

Here we made our annual graham cracker houses. We tried something different this year and we all had the same house and we were judged on the decorating. (Except for Blake. He wanted a bigger house!)


Mylin in her adorable Christmas dress.


Christmas morning in her Christmas pj's.


Like most little kids, Mylin liked her presents, but LOVED the wrapping paper and bows!


We stayed at Tim's parents this year and his sister Amanda and her husband Kevin and their daughter also stayed there. Jordin and Mylin had a fun time playing together.







Here is Mylin with her cousin Kenzi. Kenzi is such a sweet girl and was always loving on Mylin.



Here are just a few of the cousins. I didn't get a picture with all of the cousins. When we tried to get a picture with all of the cousins that were there, I pulled out my camera and the battery was dead. Bummer. But overall we had a great Christmas! We were definitely spoiled, so thanks to everyone who spoiled us with great presents! You rock!(Pictures of our adventures sledding to come. Someday. Soon. Probably.)



2 comments:

  1. Oh cute! Christmas is so fun with kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little girl of yours is the cutest ever! She looks like a little doll!

    ReplyDelete