Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mylin - 9 month update

I'm a little late (again) posting Mylin's 9 month stats.
Here are her stats from her 9 month doctor appointment:
Weight: 16 lbs 14 oz (10%----Which is crazy because she was always in the 75%. Last month she was in 50%, but now she is down even more.)
Height: 28 inches (50%)
Head: 17 1/4 (25-50%)
Also included in this post: A Mylin picture overload.
It seems like Mylin has learned so much in the past month. She is learning and growing everyday and I love it! (Except it does make me a little sad that she is getting so big!)

She is a really good eater and eats anything you put in front of her.

Over Christmas, she started doing this "Fish Face". I have no clue where she got that from. I can't even do fish lips. But I think it is quite hilarious!

Also over Christmas break, she discovered stairs. We don't have stairs where we live so she was pretty excited about climbing the stairs at my parent's house. She would just start laughing so hard whenever she would climb. She thought she was pretty clever or something.



She's learning to listen. Whenever she is in the tub and she stands up, I will just ask her to sit down and she will! It's awesome! Of course, she will just stand back up like 2 seconds later, but she still listened!



One thing I learned about Mylin this month is that she has a really long tongue!



She's starting to look like such a big girl.





She loves to read. For a few seconds at a time, anyway.


She charms all the old ladies at our church. On Sunday she was leaning over the back of our seats to look at the people behind us. She was just talking and smiling and laughing and she was successfully entertaining all of the back row. Then she put her hand up and kinda waved at them and automatically three people raised their hands and waved back to her! (Which was kinda funny because it was during the Sacrament.)


Her second tooth has broken through. So now she has one and a half teeth!


I can't wait to see what the next month brings.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how her stats dropped! That's crazy! But she is still cute as ever. And I am SOOOO jealous of all her little outfits with short sleeves and capris. Here Hadley is wearing sweaters and fleece pants all the time and Mylin gets to wear those- not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like from 6 months on they grow like weeds!! I love the little outfit she is wearing in the reading pic and the one above. It's so bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinkin' adorable!!! And good choice on the clothes, she always looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a doll!!! I miss you girlies a ton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, and just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed that she has the longest tongue too!
    I loved all the pictures! I miss her already! What a sweet little girl. Give her hugs from her favorite Aunt ;)

    ReplyDelete