Monday, January 24, 2011

Mylin - 10 Month Update

Yes, I realize that my last post was Mylin's 9 month update. I'm a slacker. Anyways...
This month...
Mylin started nodding 'yes'! She started shaking her head 'no' before Christmas, which is the cutest thing ever! (Except when she is just playing in her crib instead of napping and I tell her to go to sleep and she just smiles, shakes her head 'no', and keeps on playing...!)
She tries to clap. She doesn't have it quite figured out, but she's getting close!
She will stand by herself for sometimes 10 seconds! She is always so proud of herself when she does that!
She is starting to refuse to eat any baby food. She just wants what we are eating.
She has decided it is more fun to play than to take naps or go to sleep.
She says mama and dada more regularly.
She is currently getting her third tooth. (This one has been the worst. She has not been a happy baby these past few days!)

One day my friend Regan and I took the girls to the park. They rode in Rylan's wagon and Mylin loved it! (We took a bunch of cute pics of the girls at the park, but they are on Regan's camera, so I'll post those when I get them.)






The other day we went swimming and the girls had little matching swim cover-ups. Not planned, but cute!




Then this past week Regan and I took the girls to Santa Barbara for the day. (Haha...I swear I do stuff with Tim...when he's not working! Thank goodness I have Regan to hang out with!)
It was super fun. We ate at this cute little restaurant called Blush and looked at all the shops and then finished our day with frozen yogurt. It was perfect weather and such a fun day.
While we were looking at some shops, we saw this cool wall and decided to take some pics of the girls near it. Regan got some great shots of Rylan, but Mylin was not having it. She wanted to play and crawl (fall) down the steps and make funny faces and she was having a crazy hair day! Oh well, they still turned out pretty cute!









See what I mean?! Crazy faces!


7 comments:

  1. Loves my Mylin. I like her little skirt outfit and her tongue picture! She's getting so big and sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tongue picture cracks me up! She is so cute. Rivers is starting to get to the point where he just wants to play during nap time too. I'm hoping that it doesn't get worse! I can't believe Mylin is 10 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just the cutest!! I can't believe our babies are getting so big! I love the funny face pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of the two girls holding on to the wagon.... and just staring at the park. And the tongue picture is awesome! Mylin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is way to big! I love her funny faces

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's growing up and is such a doll! I love the pics with the blue background. Her eyes look even more blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great time! Glad you both have fun friends:) I love all the pictures! She is adorable! Love her to pieces!!!!

    ReplyDelete