Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Late Thanksgiving

My parents and my sister and her family came out to visit us for Thanksgiving this year. My parents and Koy came Wednesday afternoon and we headed straight to the Dog Beach. My parents brought their Airedale dog Rusty, so we had to go to the part of the beach the was designated for dogs. It was actually pretty fun to see all the dogs jumping in the water.

My sister and the rest of them got here late Wednesday night. Thursday we had dinner. It was yummy and I was pleased with how everything turned out!

We went to the beach again that night.

The next day we went to the tide-pool beach in Newport. It worked out perfect because we went right at low-tide so we were able to see a bunch of ocean creatures! It was a pretty foggy day and the waves were huge. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the water.

We stopped by Balboa Island on our way home so that Lindsey could get her chocolate covered frozen banana!


Kale's First Thanksgiving!




This is one of my favorite pictures of Mylin ever. I think it is so cute!


Mom and Dad--


It was so foggy at the beach and the waves were HUGE! I was afraid Blake and Koy were going to get  swept away when I was taking their pictures!



Having fun with cousins. 


2 comments:

  1. Yea! Love the pictures! that was such a fun Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom---You are signed in as me so it looks like I've left all these comments for myself! Log out!!

    ReplyDelete