Sunday, January 13, 2013

Kale -10 Month

*These posts are out of order. Since I'm so far behind, I'm just trying to post whatever I can! *


I can't believe my little man is 10 months old. He's such a happy, chill little guy. He took his first step the day before Thanksgiving. It was cool because my dad and Tim were able to see it. It was lame because I didn't get to see it! I was making up some beds in the other room and I missed it! Seriously I spend like all day every day with this kid and I missed it! He's taken a few more steps since then and he's getting closer to walking.

He is constantly pushing things around and walking with them.

He is a climber like Mylin and is already climbing up on Mylin's bed all by himself. 

He is honestly the worst sleeper ever. Seriously I cannot get this kid to sleep. The last four days I haven't been able to get him to sleep at night unless I'm holding him. I'll put him in his crib and he will scream and scream and scream and then I pick him up and he will fall asleep in seriously two seconds. And then I'll set him down and he will wake up and scream forever. I don't even know what to do. Thank goodness for the Lifetime Christmas movies because I pretty much end up holding Kale until like 2 in the morning because I don't know what else to do. He also won't nap unless I'm holding him or in the car. Any tips you have on how to get a kid to sleep, please let me know!

He had done pretty good with the Christmas Tree. He tried pulling down the ornaments at first, but after the first day, he pretty much leaves it alone. 

He loves to eat and will out eat Mylin most of the time. However, he recently started throwing up again. I don't know what that's about. 

Anyways, we sure love this little guy.





He is such a happy little guy. And a total mama's boy, which I love!



One day I will get a decent picture of the two of them. Maybe. 


Not happy that I took a picture of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment