Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wedding- Part One

A month ago my little brother Spencer got married. The wedding was wonderful. I went with the kids a week earlier to hang out with family and not have to do so much driving in one weekend.  It was a good idea, but within ten minutes of being at my sister's house, Kale started getting sick. (Fever, runny nose, cranky). That night he didn't fall asleep until six in the morning. Then Mylin woke us up at 7:30. So that was a long day. The next night Kale was up like all night and then Mylin woke up for good at 4:50. Then the next night Mylin had night terrors all night (I finally woke my mom up at three to take her). So the first three nights I was at my sisters, I had maybe 5 hours of sleep. Kale still had a fever. Then Mylin got a fever. I was tired beyond belief. The day after the wedding, I lost my voice completely. So it was a rough trip, but we were still able to do some fun things. I was able to go through the Temple when Candice got her endowments. We went to her Bridal Shower. We went to the wedding and two receptions. So it was a fun time. 

Mylin and Mia with Grandpa, waiting for the Bride and Groom.


Blake and Kale


 Grandma Jerri and Mylin


My aunt with Kale.  

The happy couple!




 My brother Nate. 

My whole family. 

In between the wedding and the reception, we went swimming at a hotel and I liked this picture of Kale with both of my grandmas.


This was at the reception in Mesa. It was held at the Wright House, which is so beautiful. 


This is my favorite picture of the whole trip, I think! I just wish Kale would have been in there, but they were just sitting like that and I knew if I ran to get Kale, the moment would be gone. 







The Bridesmaids.



The Groomsmen. Apparently Nate wanted to do his own pose! 





Mia had worn herself out dancing. 


I have pictures of the second reception that I'll post later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment