Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wedding-Part Two

Here are just a few pics from my little brother's wedding reception in Eagar. I only took a few pictures because Candice's sisters are photographers and they had the picture taking covered! If you want to see some good pictures from both receptions, check out her sister's blog
And if you are wondering where my other brother is during this reception, they couldn't come. Kalli was days away from having her baby! (He was very stubborn and wouldn't come out while I was there. I was there for 2 weeks and he came like 3 days after I left!)



My dad made this frame with the curtains and chandelier. He had worked on it for weeks. The morning of the reception, they were lowering it with a crane thing and it fell and broke into tons of pieces! But with some help, they were able to fix it. 










While we were in town, we were able to make it to the blessing of our other new nephew, Boston! 


4 comments:

  1. I almost bought that dress Mia and Mylin are wearing. So bummed I didn't. Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I checked out the photographer's blog she did an amazing job! The Wright House is pretty as well as the reception up in Eagar! Your family looks great! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures. It's so fun seeing your whole family. Can't believe Spencer is married. I still think of him and Lynnae as little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures!!! Grandma looks so good! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete