Monday, October 29, 2012

Kale - 8 Months

Well, I'm finally getting around to doing Kale's 8-month update. These pics are from Tim's phone because my camera was still in AZ. (I have it back now! Yay!)

I get the weekly baby update emails that tell you what your kid should be doing that week. I laughed out loud when I read the 8 month one. 
It said, "As your baby's muscles are becoming stronger, he's apt to lunge forward onto all fours from a sitting position. He may go into a "pre crawl" exercise, rocking back and forth on hands and knees with his trunk parallel to the floor."
I know all kids develop at different times--Mylin is/was slow on talking, etc....but both she and Kale are pretty fast developers when it comes to physical things. The reason I laughed was because Kale had been all out crawling for like 3 months when I read that. 

Anyways...he's a great crawler. He's been walking along furniture for a while and I'm afraid he will be walking sooner rather than later. He still sleeps horribly. He's a pretty happy baby. People always think he's older than he really is.  

So here are a few pics of him.






I know this is blurry, but I think he looks so cute in his bow-tie. My friend Kari, who made him that cute hat, also made him these adorable bow-ties and I love them! We always get compliments every time he's wearing one of them!





3 comments:

  1. He looks adorable in his bow tie! Especially with those little suspenders too. I'm glad you like them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get weak in the knees seeing babies in bow ties and suspenders. He is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete