Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Missing My Camera

Almost two weeks ago, my little brother got married. It was beautiful and they looked so happy and I would love to post pictures about it. But I can't. Because I left my dang camera in Arizona. And I don't want to have it mailed, so I'm not sure when I'm getting it back. (So...if anyone in Arizona needs an excuse to take a vacation in California, you can bring me my camera!)
So here are a few picture I took a while back but never got around to posting. 

These are just a few I took of Mylin that I thought were pretty cute. 





My favorite:



We've gone to the Splash Pad a few times and Mylin loves it. 



Kale just hung out with me instead of getting in the water.


 I love this little face!




The other day Mylin's nose was running and she needed a "Banade" for it. 


So before I had kids, I swore that my kids would never, ever leave the house wearing mismatched clothes. Ha. Mylin's been picking out her clothes since she was like one! Most days she matches- (She will ONLY wear skirts or dresses, by the way. She has all these cute pants and shirts that she has never worn because even if I get them on her, she will take them right off.) Anyways, one day she came out wearing this. It's awful. You can't really tell, but the shirt has red polka dots and the tutu is 3-6 month size! But she loved it and I couldn't change her mind, so this is what she wore! 


6 comments:

  1. LOVE these cuties of mine!!!!! What cute pictures!!! As for the mis-matched clothes, you have to choose your battles and this one isn't worth the battle!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the bandaid picture has me cracking up! So hilarious. I was never too concerned about my children wearing matching clothes but I did promise myself that their faces would at least be clean... Everett ALWAYS has junk smeared all over his face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are darling.

    Mylin's outfit made me laugh. I can totally relate. Sometimes I just want to make sure that everyone we see knows that I did not dress Ruby...but, I think most people (at least moms) can tell :-)

    Sad about your camera! I hope you can get it back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That's awesome!! Such cute pictures of your cute little kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer about your camera! Love the bandaid for her runny nose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe! cute kiddos! mylin is very fashion forward for her age, pairing different prints and textures is almost impossible but she does it beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete