Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Halloween

Well here are some pictures of the cutest little witch. We couldn't decide what we wanted Mylin to be for Halloween, but then we saw this hat and decided she would be a witch. This hat was actually made to be like a sexy adult hat, but with some alterations, it works perfect for a baby! She did great with keeping the hat on. She never once tried to take it off! And she was in her costume all day, so that is pretty impressive that she kept it on. The people at the grocery store loved her! We bought the onsie and the rest of it I made. We did go to our ward party, which was fun, but we didn't take any pictures. Tim and I didn't dress up this year. This is the first time in like 5 years I haven't dressed up, but I simply forgot to find a costume for me!
















She fell over right when I was taking this picture, but look how blue her eyes are! They are just beautiful!


Here Mylin is in her super cute Halloween shirt. Thanks Regan and Rylan for the shirt!





10 comments:

  1. Yes, she is a very cute little witch. Did I mention that I was a witch for Halloween seriously at least 5 times, probably more like 6. She is following in the footsteps of her mother-in-law already:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so delicious I could cover her in gravy and eat her whole. You should seriously be making money off of that mug. Take her to some modeling agencies, serious. You are in CA, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had gotten to see this, she looks SO adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cutest little witch I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat is so cute! What a perfect little witch costume!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those eyes! Great job on the tutu as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a little confused on Kari who said she is her mother in law.
    Anywho...She is the most adorable little witch ever! I am impressed that she kept that hat on all day! It is so cute. I can't wait to see her. She is the cutest witch ever. That hat can be used for years and years and kids and kids. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tori I love your blog! I need you to teach me how to do a photo collage for my blog!! I've been wanting to do that for so long! =) Mylin is the cutest! I love her costume, and I'm so impressed that you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you kidding me? You made that? I really can't even say how cute she looks because there are no words in the English language :)

    ReplyDelete