Monday, November 1, 2010

Harvest Festival & Pumpkin Patch

So I made this post like 2 weeks ago and forgot to post it, so here it is. I'm gonna post pictures of Halloween hopefully today. Anyways....A few weekends ago, we went to a pumpkin patch with our friends. They had a live band and hay rides and pumpkin pie and yummy food. There was this pumpkin catapult thingy that launched pumpkins really far while trying to hit some targets. That was fun to watch.




There were rows and rows of sunflowers, but they were all dead except for this bunch!





Mylin hangin out with her friend.







Then the weekend before last we went with the same friends to a Harvest Festival. Just say the words "festival" or "booths" and I am so there. I'm a sucker for things like that. It was a craft festival so there were lots of really cool booths and things to buy and yummy food to eat. And there was Elvis walking around on stilts and a ventriloquist Michael Jackson.



There was a little place to take pictures, so of course we had to stop to take some. For some reason Mylin was hugging this pumpkin. I don't know why, but it was funny! She just sat there for like 2 minutes, just frozen, hugging the pumpkin. (It was pretty cold and rainy, hence the hat.)





Standing on a wagon. The dads were holding onto them.



And here we are. Ohh...I just realized Tim and I are wearing Christmas colors along with the wagon in the back. Oops!




Check back later for some pictures of a cute little witch!

4 comments:

  1. Cute cute pictures!! Looks like u guys had a blast!! Love Mylin's flower head band and beenie I also love her cute little dimples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for festivals too! There are a bunch of farms around here that do festivals and I want to go check them all out. Too bad you still don't live here, then we could go together. Can't wait to see the pics of your little witch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures. It looks like the weather there is perfect! And you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love fairs especially craft fairs! Your hair, as always, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete