Friday, November 19, 2010

Dimples

A few days ago Tim and I were talking and this is how our conversation went...


Tim: I'm gonna be so sad when Mylin loses her dimples.


Me: Huh?


Tim: You know, when her dimples go away.


Me: Say what?? Umm..Why would her dimples go away?


Tim: Because only babies have dimples. Because they have baby fat. Duh!


Me: Okayyy. So you're saying that only babies have dimples? You have never seen an adult with dimples?


Tim: Nope. Adults don't have dimples. (Looking at me as if I am crazy.)











Me: You know your sister Amanda...have you ever looked at her?


Tim: Uh yeah. Why?


Me: Do you not realize your sister has like the best dimple in the world?


Tim: Amanda doesn't have a dimple.


Me: OH MY GOSH! Are you serious? How could you not know your sister has a dimple? Adults have dimples too! She's not going to grow out of her dimples!


Tim: Really? Amanda has a dimple?Are you sure?


Me: Ya. Positive.



Me: See? Amanda is a grown-up and she still has her dimple!

15 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!! Yeah those dimples of hers aren't going any where. Can't believe he didn't know his sister had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men can be so unobservant haha. That is such a funny story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this. Timmy makes me laugh anyway and then him being so stupid(sorry) is even more funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! That picture at the end totally makes this post even more funny. I love Mylin's dimples... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cracks me up. Ohh Timmy, I guess he really hasn't looked at me the last 23 years, I even have 2 one is just bigger then the other. Mylin wont lose her dimples they might even get bigger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! This is hilarious!! I love her dimples! They're SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha I love this!! Tim is hilarious!! I LOVE dimples! Too bad she's gonna grow out of them though.... Bahaha. Derek has 2 dimples on one side. Hard to miss, but if Tim didn't even realize his own sister has dimples, I guess I can't be too upset he never noticed Derek's! haha j/k love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too hilarious. If you need more proof to argue your case please see:
    Mario Lopes
    Rachel McAdams
    Jennifer Garner
    Kellan Lutz
    and also, myself.
    Mine are on my behind though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha!!! That is so funny!!! Lindsey, you are silly!!! I don't think he is going to live this one down!! That's one of the first things you see on Amanda are her darling dimples!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Tim! And Mylin's dimples :) Apparently he has never looked at my face either, since I have two!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my heck! That is hilarious! He'll never live that one down:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. seriously Tim??? Funny stuff. Mylin is adorable and I love her dimples. I always wanted dimples myself! I've been to two great boutiques in the past week and thought of you! Wish you were here to go with me. Let me know if you guys will be around for the holidays at all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hilarious story! We aren't going to go to RV for Christmas this year..sounds like you are though so that's a bummer. I would love to see you and meet Mylin! If you stop by the Valley let me know!

    ReplyDelete