Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bruises

Since we haven't done anything too exciting lately, I thought I would just post a few pictures I have taken of Mylin lately. Tim and I have been busy preparing for a Dating/Chastity Fireside we had to do for the youth in our ward. It was last night. It went great and I am SOOO glad it's over!
Here is Mylin just hanging out on the chair.



So Mylin was taking a nap and I heard her start talking so I went to go get her out, and she was just chillin in the corner of her crib, with her arm resting on the bumper, playing with her sock. For some reason it was so funny to me! I ran out and got the camera and she was still just kickin back! But the reason she looks a little crazy is because she just woke up!








Mylin is in love with her puffs. Here, her little cheeks were full of puffs.



Like I said in the last post, Mylin is pulling herself up on everything. What's funny is that she is ALWAYS on her tip-toes.


And of course with standing up, there is a lot of falling down! On her forehead is her first bruise from falling down. (She's in the tub after she had a blowout diaper all over Tim. It was his first experience with getting pee/poop on him and he did not handle it too well! It was pretty hilarious!)

5 comments:

  1. You dress her so cute. I love her hair in this last one too. I wish Rivers had some hair I could play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori you pick out the cutest outfits of Mylin. She looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a future ballerina on your hands.....already standing on her toes....

    ReplyDelete