Saturday, April 7, 2012

Visitors

About a month ago, my sister and her family came and stayed with us for their spring break. We had so much fun having them here, although I was not up for too much since I was still recovering from baby/bronchitis.

I didn't take very many pictures while they were here, but we did do some fun things. We went down to the beach and had some yummy shakes on the pier. We went to Balboa Island and looked at the shops and played at the park on the beach. We also went to Disneyland! (Speaking of Disneyland...Tim and I have decided to take one for the team. We bought passes. Being that we are only 13 miles from DL, we figured we might as well. So...we will find the best places to eat there and what rides are worth waiting for so when you all come to visit us, we can show you around Disneyland like a pro!---so hint:Come visit us everyone!)

(Side Note----Has anyone watched Supernatural on the CW? I've never watched it before but it's on while I've been writing this and wow. It is probably the stupidest show I have ever seen. Ever. Wow. I think I need to go wash my eyes out...)

Okay back to the post....So we went to Disneyland and made a whole day of it. We went right when it opened and stayed until about 11 pm. We were SOOO tired! We did have a little scary moment when during the fireworks Blake (my nephew) wandered off and we couldn't find him for awhile. If any of you have been on a Friday night you would know how insanely busy it was...but somehow Matt was able to find him in all of the crowds. Anyways...here are some pics.

Not at Disneyland. Tim was taking the girls on a bike ride.

At Disneyland...I carried Kale in a carrier pack all day. My back was dead by the end of the day, but Kale did so good! So cute in his little hat!

Waiting to meet the princesses. We met Tiana, Belle, and Jasmine. But I didn't take any pics. Oops.


I've mentioned before that Tim has a talent for falling asleep. He can do it anywhere. He honestly fell asleep during "It's a Small World"! I don't know how he does it...




Mylin loves Goofy, but got scared when he came over to dance with her! She ran away.



Mia wasn't scared at all and Goofy danced with her. So cute.





A few pics at the beach....Fun times. Come again soon!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures!!!! I can't wait to come visit again!!!

    ReplyDelete