Friday, April 6, 2012

Black and White

Sometimes I hate my computer! I'm still struggling on how to best get my pics onto this blog. Blah. So ignore all of the different sizes of the pictures...I'm still experimenting.

This post isn't really about anything. Just a few cute pictures. We went to Arizona last week and Mylin had so much fun with her cousins. She still asks for Mia every morning (and afternoon and night! Poor thing. She needs more friends!)


It was impossible to get a good picture of both of them.



Mylin was on one the whole time we were there. She was waking up a good hour and a half earlier than normal and wouldn't nap (which usually is 2-3 hours) so she was just kinda a monster the whole time! Sorry Mia...She got the brunt of it!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, they are so absolutely adorable!!! Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete