Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blessing

On March 25 we blessed Kale in Eagar, Arizona. We were down in AZ for Tim's grandma's funeral and we thought it would be a good time to bless him since we had family around. Kale got to meet both his grandpas for the first time and many of his aunts and uncles and cousins. (Sadly, I am just realizing I didn't get like any pictures of Kale with any of them...oops.)
Tim did a wonderful job and gave Kale a great blessing.

He would not wake up for pictures, but he still looks so handsome!






All of Kale's cousins that were able to attend.---Ok for some reason this picture cuts out Kason and I can't fix it. Sorry Kason!



Tim's family that were able to make it to the blessing.



My family---minus my sister who couldn't make it. A special thanks to my brothers and Kalli and Gav...they drove all the way from Phoenix on Saturday night (and went back on Sunday) just for Kale's blessing. Thanks to everyone who was able to come. It meant a lot to us to have you there for Kale's blessing.


1 comment:

  1. What some darling pictures. Kale is such a handsome little boy. Oh, I just want to snuggle with him!!! Love and miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete