Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ojai


A while ago, (I'm still playing blog-catch-up) my friend Regan and I and the girls decided to do a day trip to Ojai. It's not too far away and we heard it was a cute town so we thought we would go check it out.

Actually, we knew Reese Witherspoon has a house there and we wanted to see her!

Okay maybe it was a little of both! Sadly, we did not see Reese... but we did see one famous person. You'll never guess who!...The mom from Boy Meets World! Hahaha! Don't be jealous.
We saw this lady and knew she was famous and after we got home Regan did a little research and found out who it was. Anyways...we thought it was funny.

We did a little shopping and had lunch at this little restaurant. I don't even remember what exactly we ate, but it was the best food I have had since I've lived in California. It was SOOO good.

Anyways, on to the pictures. There were a few places as we were shopping that were perfect backdrops for cute pictures. Sadly, the girls weren't super cooperative and it was a bit too sunny, but it was still fun.




Mylin just chose to sit in the ugliest corner and wouldn't move. Or smile.




We had better luck with Rylan. She was great for the pics.




This was the only one I got of both the girls together. They were more interested in running around then taking pictures. I guess I didn't get any pictures of the town either, but it is a super cute town.



1 comment: