Friday, September 30, 2011

Rodeo

I have been so bad at blogging. Once you break the habit, it is hard to pick it up again! Anyways, I have so many pictures to blog, I'm just picking out a few things that I don't want to forget. Nothing super exciting, but things that I want when I print out the blog book. Anyways... Mylin loves purses. She likes to carry them around with her toys inside of them. Yesterday she used a plastic Walmart bag as her purse and wouldn't leave the house without it. This picture cracked me up because we were just hanging at home and she goes and gets her purse and stands by the door and says "Bye-Bye!" and just waited for me to get ready to leave! So of course, we had to leave---she was all ready to go with her purse!


Just a cute pic.

One of Tim's suppliers or someone that has to do with something at his work, gave us VIP tickets to a rodeo. I wasn't too excited because it wasn't until 7 that night and Mylin goes to bed at 8, but Tim talked me into it. He said it was right outside of Santa Barbara, which is half hour away. So I thought it might be 45 minutes tops. As we get going, (Me, Mylin, Tim, and two guys from Tim's work) I realize the dang rodeo is two and half hours away!! Yeah. Not cool.
But it was pretty fun for a little bit. Mylin liked seeing the horses. I liked the free food. Tim's work guys that came with us liked the beer. Let's just say they were a whole lot more exiting to talk to on the way home than on the way there!



Sorry for the random post. I'm winding down to the last pics on my memory card.

1 comment: