Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Strawberry Festival- Take Two

Last and final post of the day...

We went to the annual Strawberry Festival again this year and had so much fun! I just love festivals and this one is huge! Of course we ate delicious food and yummy strawberries, but my favorite things there were Mylin and Rylan! Rylan happened to have two outfits that were perfect for the Strawberry festival, so she let Mylin borrow one. I swear, they were the cutest things there!!

The festival started right when the girls were supposed to be down for naps, so they started off the day tired, but they were troopers.



They had such a fun time dancing around!



They are seriously little best friends!




On the bus...




Poor thing was exhausted by the time we left!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you blogging again! I was wondering what happened to you..the strawberry outfits are super cute!

    ReplyDelete