Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Finally!!


Hey guys!
We are finally back to the world of blogging. Sorta. Our computer crashed like four months ago and we just barely got a new computer last week. However, we got a Mac (we used to have a PC) and I am really struggling with the photo part of it. I cannot figure out how to make my pictures smaller, so they are taking forever to load and since I am like
four months behind, this is no good. So...I guess I will start where we left off. (Just a warning...since we are so far behind, expect a lot of posts in the near future. That is, if I don't get too frustrated with this computer and just give up blogging forever!)

Ok...Umm...we went to Las Vegas for Tim's sister's husband's college graduation. Now Kevin is off to medical school, so congrats Kevin! (This is the only pic I got of Kevin.)



These first pictures are at the little splash pad at the park where we had a luncheon after Kevin's graduation.




The day before the graduation we all went to a jump house thingy. (sorry so vague. It was a long time ago!)




Well one post down, two memory cards to go! (I have a problem with taking too many pictures!)

1 comment: