Monday, April 4, 2011

Party Two: Birthday Party

Here are some more pictures from the party. I didn't get any good ones of everyone that was there....the pictures were mostly just of Mylin! But we had a great turnout.




Mylin woke up RIGHT before her party started, so she was still out of it. Notice the butterfly outfit?! To go along with the butterfly theme!-









And this is her little swimsuit. She would not keep the hat on at all. That's why I'm holding her arm down! I wanted at least one picture with her hat on! (It matched her swimsuit.)








Mylin's friends. There were way more kids, but these were the ones closest to her age. (and easiest to catch for a picture!---And don't worry...we were standing behind them!)

Love this one of Gavin!





So who are these two people? you ask. (As did everyone at the party) Well....I have NO clue who they are, but they sure loved the food! Haha!




Close up of the smash cake....


Mylin digging in.
She kept looking at me like this! I guess to make sure it was okay that she was eating the cake!





After a little bit, Gavin came to help his cousin out!





Then some of her friends joined in. It was funny to see how different they all ate the cake. Mylin and Calum had both hands full of cake. Gavin would just use one finger. Rylan just took the cake off of Mylin's hands!


Mylin loved her cake!

4 comments:

  1. How cute!! Funny about the uninvited guests. I love her swimsuit where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love her hair in the first picture and I love that look she kept giving you when she was eating her cake. She is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute party for a cute little Mylin! I have big shoes to fill as Everett's birthday is coming up. A party for 1 year olds seems harder to plan than you make it look! (And your uninvited guests were much like the ones I sat next to on the airplane....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously cracking up about your uninvited guests. Some people are hilarious! Wow! Anyway,cute pictures. I love her suit too! Looks like she had fun digging into her cake. She's a doll. Me and Kenzi are loving her rolly little legs! I want to see her! She is getting so big:)

    ReplyDelete