Saturday, April 9, 2011

I saw the sign....

I meant to do this a while ago, but better late than never. It's kinda fun to see how much Mylin has changed and grown in a year.


We finally went to her 12 month appointment (a couple weeks late!) and she is 21 lbs (50th %) and 29 3/4 in tall (70%), which is a big jump from being in the 10% at her 9 month appointment! She is getting 4 teeth in right now. She had only 2 teeth for so long that it is so weird to see her with a bunch of teeth!

Mylin's favorite thing to do right now is to put things in things. That sounds weird, but I don't know how else to explain it. She will put little blocks and her sippy cup and toys and anything else she can find into her laundry basket or any other box. It can entertain her forever.

Anyways....here are the month pictures.

*Just curious....Do you have a favorite month picture? I think my favorites are 6 and 11. But of course, as her momma, I love them all!

7 comments:

  1. I like 5 and 6! Her and Hadley are just about the same size! I know who you mean about putting things in things- Hadley does it ALL day long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 4, 6 and 12. She changed a lot from 1 month to 12. Duh, of course. LOL Put things in things, my cousin is 5 and still loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love months 2 and 9.

    When I was in Colorado I was showing my little sisters some of the blogs I follow and when I brought up yours, they both were like "oh my gosh, that little girl is SOOOOOO cute." (they were commenting on the very top picture).

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the pics are super cute! It's fun to see how much she's changed and come into her own.
    She is seriously such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all super cute! I think my favorite is 5 months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so fun to see how she has changed! I love 2 and 3. She is such a happy little girl!

    ReplyDelete