Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy First Birthday!!!

Today my baby is one year old. It is insane to me how fast time flies. I have been quite nostalgic all week, thinking of when Mylin was born. I can't really remember life without her. She has made my life infinitely better.

Since it is her birthday, I thought I would share a few pictures of when she was born so you can see how much she has grown.
So sweet.



Now...twelve months later! Still sweet, but full of so much attitude!



This picture was from this morning right when she woke up. I decorated the house with balloons and streamers and she was kinda unsure about it.



After a little bit, she loved it! She was pulling all the streamers down and trying to hold like 4 balloons at a time.




Here are just a few pics from this past month. (Guys...I have taken over 3,500 pictures of Mylin since she has been born!!! Wow. Kinda embarrassing.)
She is such a funny girl. She's been putting these sunglasses around her neck and she thinks she is so clever!





This is her favorite toy right now! She will walk around exactly like this for most of the day. One arm in. One arm out. It's hilarious.






I let her try to feed herself the rest of her oatmeal one morning. Not such a good idea.



This is probably my favorite picture of Mylin right now.


Happy birthday Mylin! We love you so much and we are so grateful you are in our lives!

10 comments:

  1. Already a year old! My goodness seems like you just had her. She is the most beautiful baby! I'll be so sad when her dimples go away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mylin! I love that last pic! Adorable! Isn't it crazy how time flies? How fun that you decorated the house for her. We're still waiting for Archer to walk...maybe you need to bring Mylin over and have her teach him a few tricks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANT believe Mylin is one already!! Geesh, where does time go?! Your such a great mom.. 3,500 pics! We maybe have 100 of Gav and he's 1 1/2! Happy bday Mylin! We love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it! They all are 1! I loved every picture. You are such an amazing mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes a year goes by SO fast! They change so much and grow so fast. Mylin really is a cutie! I LOVE the oatmeal picture.

    (And the whole me being on your sister's blog is awesome.... not mad one bit!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Mylin! I can't believe she is one! I take a lot of pictures too... I'm actually trying to cut back. There's no way if I keep up the pace, we'll ever be able to look at them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Miss Mylin! It's so crazy and bittersweet how quickly they grow up. I also like the bottom pick of Mylin. She is seriously SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tori you are such a good mommy- decorating the house all cute and taking so many pictures and always dressing her like a movie star. Awe! She is so lucky to have you!
    I love her favorite toy- that is too funny! And the oatmeal picture cracks me up too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is such a beautiful little girl! The 1 year mark is a great accomplishment for a mother! Happy birthday to your little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete