Friday, March 11, 2011

Disneyland

We went to the "Happiest Place On Earth" on Tuesday! We had so much fun. My friend Cami and her husband Nate and their little baby Jane (if you remember--she is one of the girls Mylin took pictures with last year in their tutus) came from Tennessee just to visit us! (Yes, from TENNESSEE. So my dear brother Nathan...stop making up excuses to not visit us.) Okay...so maybe they didn't come just to visit us, but they were still able to stay a night with us and we spent the next day at Disneyland together.

Our day started off a little rocky...and early! Cami and I stayed up til after midnight the night before just talking and we had to wake up at 4:30 in order to leave by 5:30 so that we could beat the LA traffic. So we were pretty tired. And then we had camera problems and forgotten shoes. But finally we made it to Disneyland!

This was walking into Disneyland. Mylin was super excited if you can't tell!


















Here is Cami, Jane, and Nate.









We were able to go on a bunch of rides. Tim and I would go on a ride while Cami and Nate watched the girls, and then we would switch. One time while Cami and Nate were riding a ride, we saw Buzz Lightyear and decided to get a picture with him. I went to set Jane down next to Buzz and she started FREAKING out! She was screaming her head off and crying and then just held on to me so tight and hid her head. It was sooo sad but quite hilarious! Mylin, on the other hand, was trying to climb onto Buzz! So we ended up just holding the girls for a picture.






This is the only picture I got of the two girls together. They both were walking all over so it was hard to get a picture.












Sweet little Jane.





Mylin in the stroller.





Mylin's favorite ride by far was "It's a Small World"! Her eyes were huge and she was staring at everything! It was pretty awesome seeing how excited she would get.







We went on so many rides. I actually prefer the rides where Mylin could go rather than the upside down roller-coasters. I don't handle roller-coaster rides too well!





She really was having fun, I swear!





She loved chasing the birds! Notice her cute Mickey Mouse outfit!? I'm not a huge character fan, but she had to have something Mickey to wear! I found this outfit for 10$ at the outlet mall. What makes it even better was that they were selling this exact same outfit inside Disneyland for 30$! Score.





By the end of the day, the girls were exhausted! Jane got a decent nap. Mylin only slept for 30 minutes the entire day! She slept for a little bit during the Aladdin Musical show we watched, but then it got too loud and woke her up. But for only sleeping 30 minutes, she did awesome!







Let's just say Disneyland was awesome!!!




6 comments:

  1. Tori I love the "It's a small world" picture of Mylin! She is SO mesmerized! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Fun Fun! I wish it were us there in those pictures with you. Hopefully someday! I loved all the pics- especially this last on of Mylin's awesome hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the small world picture too! They should put that on the Disney website. Did you buy her the set of ears or just get a picture of them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Makes me so excited to go next month! Who forgot the shoes? Mylin? I may be mistaken but I believe the boots she is wearing are Jane's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a great time! I need to take Parson, I know he would love it! That last picture is awesome..cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fun!...and I love Cami! Glad to hear you had a good experience at Disneyland with a child...we might be going this summer!

    ReplyDelete