Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Vegas

That possum picture seriously grosses me out, so I'm writing another post so I don't have to look at it any more. (And now I am always peeking out the door to make sure the possum isn't there before I step outside. Nasty.)


Anyways, over Labor Day weekend, we went to Vegas to see Tim's sister and her family (Thanks Amanda, Kevin, and Jordin for letting us stay with you! You guys are awesome!) and to meet up with some friends from Utah. Meredith, Steve, and Hadley.

We wanted to get together and Vegas was in the middle of California and Utah. We had lots of fun. We went to Caesar's Palace and watched a little show thingy.


Hadley and Mylin by the aquarium.








Tim, Meredith, and Steve all love their Coke, so of course we had to stop by the Coke Factory. They had this setup of samples of the different Cokes of different countries. I don't like Coke anyway, and all of these were just nasty! Like REALLY gross.






You can't go to Vegas and not eat at a buffet. My favorite part? The dessert!





We also went and toured Ethel M's chocolate factory where they had delicious samples. I'm not kidding when I say they had the best peanut brittle I have ever had in my entire life. I don't really love peanut brittle, but seriously....this was ridiculously good!





After the chocolate factory, we walked around a botanical garden.


We did other things, but I wasn't very good at taking pictures. Hence the reason why we didn't get any pictures of all six of us. But we had a great time!







5 comments:

  1. How fun Tor! Love the pics. and i didnt even know you guys went to Vegas! what a good sister in law i am. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mylin looks freaked out at the aquariam, like she thinks you are going to feed her to the fish or something. Looks like fun! Invite me next time, I'm all about buffets and free samples yo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!!! Oh, I miaa you all!!! *Mumzy...not lindsey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tori...did I ever tell you how awesome and amazing Mom is? Course, you already know that. Don't you think she is the best thing since sliced bread?? Or fresh squeezed lemonade? Boy, I sure do. I just can't tell you enough about how sweet she is. Just like homemade rasberry jelly. Yeah, we sure are lucky, aren't we??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun!! I want to tag along, too! *Mumzy

    ReplyDelete