Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mylin-5 Months

5 Months...Sheesh. Mylin has changed so much this month, it seems. This was the only decent picture with the month sign that I could get of her this month. Now she knows that there is something there and so she was trying to play with it the whole time!
This picture makes me laugh because she looks like she just got caught doing something wrong.



Her crying face is pretty funny too. Sad, but so cute!



She's like Michael Jordan with her tongue.




She loved playing with this ball. She thought it was awesome. And don't worry...I do have shorts on. And also don't worry because I did not wear those socks out in public.



Mylin went for a bike ride for the first time...


She loved it!


She rolls over both ways now! The other day she was on the ground rolling from front to back to front to back nonstop. She rolled over 8 times in one minute! When she finally stopped rolling over, she spit up everywhere! Motion sickness, I guess.



And she sits up all by herself! For about 8 seconds. Then she falls over. We're workin on it!


13 comments:

  1. So cute! Can't wait to see her again in 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH what a little dolly!!! I want to see her so bad!!! We sure do miss you and Tim! We were just talking about you 2 the other day! I hope all is well your way! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! She looks so grown up! I love her expressions! She is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is not possible for her to take a non-cute picture. every single one made me laugh out loud from the cuteness. I can't stand how adorable she is, I wish she lived closer to me! Oh yeah, and you guys too, of course...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute Tori! I know the tongue thing well... my brothers always called Sydney "MJ" for Michael Jordan, because he tongue was always out too. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE her! Kooper sticks his tongue out all the time too. So cute. BTW I love your socks but I am glad you have shorts on.LOL! She is adorable and I wish I could squeeze her right now....xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so sweet! I can't believe that is your sis' blog!! I LOVE IT! It is so awesome and I can't go a day without checking it!! Small WORLD!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so happy! Daniel said that we were at the lake he didn't hear her cry one time. She is such a good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its like she went was baby to little girl just like that! Those socks had me laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow can't believe she is 5 months already! I love her eyes..they are so big and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is the cutest little girl!!! Miss you all tons!! *MUMZY

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her facial expressions, they are so funny. Her smile in the last picture is precious. Tell Mylin that Brayden said hi.

    ReplyDelete