Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Maybe...

Here are just a few pictures of Mylin.


Hmmm. Here's a thought. Maybe if I stopped posting pictures of Mylin on here, then our families would miss her and then come out to California to visit us! I think this could work...!












Mylin was playing with her stuffed animals, so I decided to just put her in the basket with them. It was kinda funny.










She is definitely mobile now. We were playing with some of her toys in her room and she worked her way to the books and started pulling them all down! Fun times!





3 comments:

  1. I usually think she looks 100% Nicoll, but that first picture is ALL Gleave. She is such a supermodel. Have fun putting the books back. For the rest of your life.

    Today, while I was cleaning up the bottle of dish soap that Mia had squirted all over the floor, she decided to pull all the books of the bookshelf and rip pages out of the photo albums. Fun. Times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori I love Mylin's eyes. They are always smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to snuggle her NOW!!I think Grampa and Grammie need to take a trip to CALI!

    ReplyDelete