Friday, March 26, 2010

Mylin Le Nicoll

Our baby finally arrived! Mylin Le Nicoll made her debut March 23, 2010 at 6:55 PM weighing a healthy 8 lbs 3oz and 21 inches long.




She has a ton of hair.

First Bath
Dad and Mylin for the first time. We think she has Tim's nose and Tori's lips. (Tim also thinks she has his belly button, but I keep telling him you can't tell when there is an umbilical cord sticking out of it!)
Mom and Mylin snuggling.
Grandpa and Grammy Nicoll. They, along with Grandma and Grandpa Gleave are very excited for their newest grandchild. (We had lots of visitors, but didn't get very many pictures. That's what happens when you leave picture taking to a man!) Mylin coming home from the hospital. We went in Tuesday and got released on Thursday.


This is a picture of all the grandkids on my side. Mylin, Blake, Koy, Gavin, and Mia.

We are very excited with our baby girl and we already love her so much. She is a pretty good baby so far and only cries from like 12-5 in the morning!














































19 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your baby is so ADORABLE. Lots of newborns, (mine included), aren't so cute. Beautiful baby, Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats you guys. she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you guys she is a doll! Love all the hair! Glad everything went well. She totally looks like the first ultrasound pic you posted below, technology is awesome! Sounds like she had her days and night mixed up :) Anyway enjoy her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! I am so happy that she is here! She is beautiful, and you look beautiful in the hospital too Tori! I hope I get to meet her soon! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sure is beautiful,but why wouldn't she be?She already has more hair than Tim and Steve.Thanks for the pictures.Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is BEAUTIFUL! I love her already. So glad she finally came (I know that feeling...I was a week overdue with Ellie) and that she's perfect in every way! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful! So funny that all these little girls look like their dads! She looks just like Tim to me, Hadley looks like Steve, and I think that Jane looks like Nate!! So fun!! Can't wait for Mylin and Hadley to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe I am way off but, I think she looks like your side of the family! I guess I will just have to see her in person:)Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tori she is adorable! Yeah she has a ton of hair. I can't wait to meet her. Let's get together before you leave for sure! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome baby Mylin! She is beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! She is a cutie..love all that hair! 8 lbs! wow..healthy little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You didn't mention her huge dimple in her right cheek. I wish I could have snuggled her longer. I can't wait to see how much she has changed by the next time I see her. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. sheis so beautiful! we are so happy for you guys, wish we could see her and hold her! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is adorable! I think she looks more like your side, too, Tori. But then again I haven't seen very many Nicoll or Gleave babies when they're that young...

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are officially a MAMA! Ya ya!! I'm so glad there were not any health complications :) I totally agree with Leticia, all newborns look like aliens but Mylin totally is the exception to that! She is so stinkin' adorable!! Congrats! Sorry I was able to come by :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Tori and Tim! She is beautiful! Have fun with her.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY! Congrats to you! She is a doll! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is darling! Congrats and hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete