Friday, March 19, 2010

Big news!! Not really.

Well, my baby's here! And by here, I mean still here in my belly. She is never coming out. I've tried bumpy car rides, bike rides, foot rubs, walks every night, pretty much everything short of castor oil, which I refuse to do. My doctor has been saying "any day now!" for the last three weeks. So in the meantime, here are a few pictures of her in utero:



And here's what I've been doing with my life while waiting for her to make her arrival:

Photobucket


Went to Blake's baptism!

Photobucket


Spent some time loving on my niece and nephews.



Photobucket


Watched Koy (only three years old!) learn how to ride his bike with no training wheels!

So, we are still here in Arizona. Tim has been here with me since over two weeks ago, when my contractions were 5 minutes apart for 3 hours. So he jumped on the plane, and what do you know? False alarm. AGAIN. Awesome. But at least he has been here with me, which has been nice.
Hopefully, next time I write, it will be because I have finally had this baby!

3 comments:

  1. I thought for sure you had your baby by now! Those ultrasound pics are super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you hadn't had her because Dan has been calling Tim a million times a day!:) The next post better be the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! Oh, Koy....you scare me! Glad there is proof in the pictures! I was beginning to think "Watermelon", too!!

    ReplyDelete