Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Shower #2

So, I haven't had this baby yet, although she has tried to come early a few times. Last week I had to go get some shots because I was having contractions 3 minutes apart! Luckily they worked and she has stayed put so far.

But now I'm almost 37 weeks, so I'm ready for her to come, and so is Tim. It's been a less than fun situation living in two different states, so it will be nice when we will all be together as a family! (although living with my sister is super amazing shemademesaythat).

Speaking of my amazing sister, check out the baby shower she and Kalli threw for me a few weeks ago:

Photobucket

The theme was "Feathering the Nest" so there were little birds and feathers everywhere. The goodybags were adorable, with bird-shaped rice-crispie treats dipped in chocolate and white easter eggs filled with chocolate and cookies from Sweetcakes shaped like pink onesies!

Photobucket

Lots of goodies.

Photobucket

Lots of food.

Photobucket

Lots of presents! And lots of fun! Thanks again for those who came!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you had your baby since you hadn't posted in awhile..glad your shower went good..I'm really bummed out I couldn't be there it looks like it was so cute and a lot of fun! I hope your little one arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully she will get here soon. She right? I remember how anxious I was those last few weeks. Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun! Can't wait to have a new little neice. Nothink like a new baby.

    ReplyDelete