Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last Week

Last week Linde, Chelsee, and Colleen threw me a great baby shower! I almost didn't make it to the shower because it was in Eagar and the roads were closed for a while due to the awful snow storm. Luckily, after a very long and slow drive, we made it!
There was yummy food! We had a cute cake, vegetables and dip, cheese and crackers, cookies, chicken salad sandwiches, and my personal favorite: strawberries dipped in chocolate! I seriously ate so many of the strawberries! Delicious.
Okay, ignore the smaller picture. I didn't mean to post that one, but it WILL NOT delete! It is like permanently stuck there! The picture above that is to show my two wonderful helpers during the shower! My nieces Camdyn and Kenzi were so great to help me open all of the presents! I received a ton of wonderful presents. To name a few: adorable outfits, blankets, pack-n-play, toys, wipes, diapers, and more. We were spoiled! Thanks! Thanks again to Linde, Chelsee, and Colleen for the great shower!

On a completely seperate note, we went to Suns game last week. A guy at Tim's work came up and asked him if he wanted tickets to the game that night. Yes, please! Our seats were on row 13, which is the closest we have ever sat at a pro game! It was pretty dang awesome. The Suns played the Dallas Mavericks. It was a close game, but the Suns won in the end.


The only picture I got of Steve Nash where his face wasn't blurry. All his pictures looked like the faces on "The Ring".


We had a great time. Nothing beats free tickets!





7 comments:

  1. haha, that picture of Tim looks like you cut him out of a different picture and placed it on top of a Sun's game picture. Are you sure you really went and didn't just "imagine" your "free tickets?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I'm totally crashing your blog. :) Glad to hear you made it to your baby shower! I totally forgot about all that SNOW! You guys are just one pair of the MANY people I heard of that got to go to that Suns game the other night! How awesome that you guys got to sit in the 13th row! Next time you get to go, wave at Channing Frye for me! He used to be in a bunch of my classes back in jr. high... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this weekend I get to travel down there and it's snowing tonight. Is there a Suns game coming up?? Sounds like so much fun. Haven't been to a Pro basketball game for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tori it's Molli Yarn (Coombs) I finally found your blog! I've been wondering what you and Tim were up to. I don't think I've seen you since your bridal shower in Utah! Crazy! I just wanted to say Hi and congrats on the baby you guys will be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tim and Tori! I was blog surfing and found your blog. Congratulations on your upcoming baby! Glad all is going well for you guys. Do you mind if i add you to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tori and Tim! I just wanted to tell you that I think your blog is very entertaining. I enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete