Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter pics

Here's some Easter pictures. Tim's been in California for the last week and a half, and I'm finally joining him tomorrow! Mylin and I are excited! Well, at least I'm excited, Mylin doesn't even know if it's day or night.



This is ginormous Gavin, he's going to watch out for Mylin when they're older!
Safety first!


Mia loves the babies. She's drooling because whenever she holds Mylin, she hangs her mouth open the whole time like that.



Watchu lookin at?




Here's a shot of all the cousins on my side. Gavin really wasn't up there alone, if you look closely, you can see Nate's hands.





5 comments:

  1. Congrats again! Tori you look great! Good luck in Ca...I loved it there! I'm a little jelious ;) Anyway, she is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pics! Gavin and Mylin totally looked related to me. I am glad you guys can finally be together again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! And oh my goodness, she is Tim!! Good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pics. it's always fun when family gets together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What??? You left without saying goodbye? Ok you're in big trouble! J/k I'm sure you've been busy as a new Mom. I hope everything is going well! I love the picture with Mia and Mylin. Miss you guys too!

    ReplyDelete