Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lil White Tigers!

So I have a friend who is awesome. Actually, I have more than one friend who is awesome. But for this post, I am talking about my awesome friend Kari. She is not only awesome, but incredibly talented. She is so sweet and sent Kale this super cool hat. Which she MADE! I'm so impressed. I love this hat so much. Kale has worn it like every day since we've gotten it! She even sent him three bow ties! Which are so dang cute I can't even handle it. Pictures of those to come. 

See the 'K'....for Kale. Obviously. 



He wears it well!





I think my favorite part is the back.


His birthday! 2012---Feb 7th.  I love it! I get so many compliments on it. 


Anyways----if you have a little boy, or if you know someone with a little boy, or if you are a little boy---check out her Etsy shop (LilWhiteTigers) and get one of these hats! (She also has other styles)
 Thanks again Kari. You rock. 


3 comments:

  1. Super cute! She does do an amazing job! I love the bday on the back, that's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks Tori! That post seriously made my day!

    ReplyDelete