Thursday, August 16, 2012

Last Class

I've decided I need a little point-and-shoot camera. With two kids, a diaper bag, and usually 4 stuffed animals, I just don't have enough hands to carry all of that plus my big camera. We've been doing a lot of fun things (the beach, safety day, sitting in a helicopter, parks, splash pads, etc...) and I haven't taken any pictures because I can't carry my camera! I think this last month I had a record of taking the least amount of pictures I have ever taken. 

Anyways, these are just a few random pics. 

Swimming in the little pool. 


She's a fan. 


 Mylin is very into stickers right now. I find them everywhere. She thought she was hilarious by putting these on her legs.


Concentrating on putting on the stickers. 


Mylin had her last gymnastics class. She loved it. Here she was on this rolly thing to help prepare for back handsprings. The teacher said most kids hated that thing because they don't like the feeling of going upside down, but Mylin thought it was so fun. (I'm finding out that Mylin really isn't scared of anything.)


This was a little popcorn thing that popped when you ran and jumped on it. 



Mylin loved laying under the parachute. They usually got to do the parachute after the class part was over and Mylin really enjoyed it, 


This is her teacher, Miss Ashlee. Mylin was SOOO excited about her certificate. 


She carried it around all day.



3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Your kids have the most gorgeous eyes! That top pic of Mylin is adorable! I also love her princess hair in your last post, super cute! Ya you need to get a smaller camera, you don't want to be missing pics of all those fun outings it sounds like you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Mylin does gymnastics! So fun! Also...love, love the princess hair. It's even better that she kept looking at herself in the mirror. You'll have to take her to one of those girlie girl places when she's old enough to have her hair done =)

    ReplyDelete