Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kale: 5 Months

Well, I'm a little late on this post, but better late than never.

Kale is now 5 months old. He is getting to be such a big boy. He is super strong and loves to kick. The day after I wrote his four month post, he rolled over! Now he is a rolling champ and does it all the time. He wiggles and rolls and will move all across the floor. In the past week and a half he started eating rice cereal and we took him out of the bassinet and into his own room,which is nice for me because he is sleeping a little better in his own room. He only gets up three times between midnight and 8. Nice.

He still throws up a lot. He's kinda a diva baby----good thing he's cute!







Mylin just woke up from a nap, so excuse her hair. But don't let that fool you. She has taken a total of like two naps in two weeks. She's killing me. Anyways, I love this picture because it's the first one of the two of them together where she is not pushing him off of her! Progress!


He loves his bouncy thingy. At least for a few minutes. 


I couldn't pick a favorite of the next ones. He's just too cute!



**Awesome shirt, huh?!



Mid-Roll. He started rolling back-to-tummy, but now he does both ways. 


3 comments:

  1. Hey, I wonder where you got that shirt :) He's definitely a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, that boy is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love his blue eyes! Poor you! I hope Mylin gets back into taking naps and Kale starts doing better. I love nap time, it will be a sad day when Parson won't take them anymore.

    ReplyDelete