Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kale - 4 Months

Kale is now four months old. I cannot even believe how fast that happened. Kale is such a cute little guy. When he's not screaming and fussing and throwing up, he's a pretty happy baby! He is still throwing up like crazy, but the docs just upped his medicine a little bit, so hopefully that will help. When he smiles, he seriously melts my heart. 
Here are his 4 month stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 1 oz - 70%  (Down a little. He has always been in the 90%, but I guess that is what happens when you throw up everything you eat.)
Height: 26 1/2 inches - 75-90%


This month Kale has rolled over many times! Although....not by himself yet. I made the mistake of telling Mylin that Kale was almost rolling over one day (he comes close. He gets on his side then falls back the same way...) and Mylin ran over there and pushed him the rest of the way over. So now anytime he gets close to rolling over, she just finishes it for him! One of these days he will do it by himself!

He sat up by himself for a few seconds. 

He went on a road trip to Utah and did wonderful. 

Well---here are some pictures. He was in such a smiley mood---I took over 30 pictures that were pretty much the same, but he just looked so cute!














(Glasses courtesy of Mylin)

5 comments:

  1. He is super cute! Love all his smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh dang he is looking so big!!! cant believe he is 4 months either. Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His smile is SO cute! I love that Mylin just helps him roll over. I bet she is a good helper :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe ho big he is! I'm sorry to hear that he throws up so much. That would be awful! I hope you get the medicine worked out so it helps! Oh and I love that Mylin helps Kale roll over...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love his smiles!! I do the same thing with pictures =)

    ReplyDelete