Thursday, June 7, 2012

Arizona--

About a month ago we went to Arizona and stayed with my sister for a little bit. There are just a few from the park and the rest are some that we took at the Mesa Temple. We did a lot of stuff, but I have not been very good at taking out my camera lately. 

This picture cracks me up. The box in the bottom right corner fell over and this was Mylin's expression as it fell over. It really surprised her, I guess!



 The girls were eating their snacks under the table and I had to get a picture of their matching hair!


Okay, prepare for picture overload. I can't narrow down my favorites so there are a million!
We were planning on taking pictures of all the grandkids for my mom's Mothers Day gift as a surprise, but she showed up that day and ruined the surprise!


 All the grandkids.




Mia


 Mylin


Koy 


Gavin--- He was killing me with his facial expressions. I have a ton of him.




Uncle Spenc and Kale

 Kale




 Blake



One of my favorite pictures. They were obviously done with me taking pictures. Mia is dancing and I love Koy in the background.  

 Kalli displaying grandkid number 7!




My brothers and sister and mom...My dad had to work and wasn't able to come to Mesa.

Hope you made it through this marathon post.  I'll try to keep it brief next time. Not promising anything though!

4 comments:

  1. What a bunch of good looking kids you all have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! You need to call me when you come to AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! Cute pictures!!!! Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO cute tori!! Love all these pictures. Miss you guys tons!!

    ReplyDelete